Thursday, April 22, 2010

CA-razy

I love the dollar store.
Wednesday our morning walk was to the dollar store. A good one hour excursion. I can find lots of things at the dollar store. A few weeks ago I was asking Grandma Candy where I could get some crazy straws. I mean where are those "filed" in the store? I didn't have to wait long to stumble across them.



Our local Dollar Tree to the rescue!
The kids love straws. We both agree Roman is the more mechanically minded of the two. He likes to examine things. He likes to pull the straw out and get it back in.



It was kind of funny to watch them because these staws were taller than a normal straw, so they had to negotiate the distance they held it from their mouth. Long reach.



Zoe had these figured out right around her first birthday and if I haven't said it before, I'll say it again. It just about made Grandma Candy cry when she did it. So proud, so proud.

No comments: