Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Move it on over...

... but we won't let FaceBook take over! Mommy wanted to update our header picture. I agreed. It's time to update. Roman and Zoe aren't babies any more. They are truly toddlers. Hence the style of the new header. We ( I say this loosley ) received both Toy Story and Toy Story 2 on BluRay from the Easter Bunny and I love the logo of the movie. I have been dying to try to figure out how to recreate that style through PhotoShop and Illustrator. So this was the perfect chance.



Toddler Story and Toy Story, perfect match. By the way both R & Z love the movies and drop everything and just stare at the TV when I put the DVD in.

"Toys that talk, whoa!!!" I imagine Zoe saying.



With all the FaceBook humdrum that's going around in this household, we dont want to forget or neglect our "Original Social Networking Outlet". Dont worry, Daddy doesn't much care for the FB, though it does seem the only to learn what's going on with some family members and friends far away.



So say good bye to the old and hello to the new, though we are here to stay!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Nice job Mike. I love it! :) And yes, this blog will remain. FB is a mysterious thing. Maybe I'll wait for the NEXT big thing (and then decide to stay on blogger).