Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tax time?

You might need to bring in reinforcements at this time of year.



If fact a toddler's financial advice just may be as valid as anyone's.


In truth, Daddy was trying to calculate how much siding we'll need to replace the siding that's up. Let me tell you this kids: Home projects result in some tension in this house. I don't think that's uncommon, but I'm pretty confident you'll be witness to some discussions and silent treatment along the way. Oh boy. Yes, I know I should know better, but.... Well it's just that way. Your dad and I approach things differently, we don't visualize the same way, we can both be fairly set in our ways... But this is what it is to be in a relationship. You've got to learn to give and take. You might need to remind me of that one when you're a bit older. It's easier said than done sometimes. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said, Mary! Approaching 55 years the end of this month, so 'qualified' to speak! :-) Loved the helper on the calculator!
annie