Sunday, April 18, 2010

Coloring is an outside activity (when it's warm in MN in April)



It's better to color with Elton John Sunglasses.




You know he may just want to merchandise a kids line of eye ware fashions. I don't doubt he's been approached by someone to do something like that.


For goodness sake, Elton John is going to be an historical figure for you two. Like...Charlie Chaplin.. My, that's a stretch.



Roman likes to read his coloring book before putting wax to paper.

Again, I'm not sure who you remind me of, but I'm leaning toward an elderly gentleman of some sort. You have been doing this funny walk once and awhile when you play. Grandma Candy picked up on it last week. You lean over and walk like an old man. Who are you channelling little boy? :)


Looks like reading the book paid off. Elmo is red and perfectly colored inside the lines. Wow, Roman (maybe daddy helped a wee bit).

Maybe.

No comments: