Thursday, April 1, 2010

Our new pet needs a name



Grandma Candy, guess what I'd like?



A Turtle!



Now part of the ZoRo vocabulary. Animals are tops.



Animal sounds are even better.
Although we haven't figured out a turtle sound (except "I like turtles!")

Explanation: I like turtles
Note to self: how vain am I that I am amused by my own aged blog posts? Hey, at least I remembered this one. I think I may have blogged about out new dining room like it was news more than once. Pre-onset alzheimers. Why do you think I'm doing this blog? To remember the good old days when they are no longer occupying a spot in my brain.




Grandma Candy saw this turtle in the Garden Center and thought of you two immediately.
Perhaps she even anticipated this face:



It came home in the car with her from work.



This one doesn't bite.



He rather enjoys a nice pat to the head. (humor me!)



He can stay outdoors, rain or snow (well maybe not snow).



We don't even have to feed him.



Which is good because Ms Short Attention Span had other things on her mind. This was pre-dirt party from the previous blog post.



And Roman, he thought he'd make an attempt at riding the turtle.



Yeah, little cowboy you won't be going far on that. Ever heard of the tortoise and the hare? That was NASCAR compared to this.

1 comment:

Jane said...

That guy looks real! What fun. My kind of pet--never poops or wakes you up early.