Wednesday, September 21, 2011

March!

The wedding one, that is. Jared and Amanda

Rob and Kristen (and then some other people who aren't related :)

And here comes the little Flower Girl and Ring Bearer.
Not walking together like they did at rehearsal. The started to take a left just before I took this shot, but got pointed in the right direction.


You two took your time. Zoe would slowly pick a petal and put it down.

And Roman inspected!  You can see Barb, Ashley and Jake in the background.


Almost there!
I was waiting to be recognized by one of them since I was sitting on the aisle. Nope.

They got some M&Ms as their reward and I didn't hear them during the ceremony.


No pointing and calling out "plane!" during the ceremony (like your uncle Andy and Aunt Laura's wedding).  Nope, we got to focus on the couple. I love that dress! The weather was perfect, the sun was just going down. It was lovely.

And the new Mrs S gave Roman a smooch!


You didn't notice me (or your dad who came to sit next to me) at this point. Which I suppose could be seen as a good thing.

Did I tell you the M&Ms came with stickers and a stamper? Soon Mr. And Ms. B were covered. which was fine, but I didn't want to get that dress all stamped up! I think we avoided that.


And we did a few more family pictures out back.  


But then it was reception time!

No comments: