Saturday, September 17, 2011

p-p-p-p-parade

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's....

a super teeny pink and blue car. Perfect.

and a John Deere tractor, slightly bigger than Grandpa Jon's lawn mower.


76 Trombones? Not quite, but noisy enough for someone.



A popcorn cannon?

Awesome!

But don't forget the corn decorations on the float

or the "train"

Hi, Mr. Cornductor!

Wha?
The day before we took you out for a drive. A drive so that you MIGHT get a little shut-eye mid afternoon. The car did it's job, you did.  A bit. But as we were driving out in the country this giant elephant passed us on the road. You can't say that often enough! I thought it might be in the parade...and sure enough

Here she comes

Totally non political comment ahead (believe me), but I think I'd rather have this as my symbol than the alternative.

No comments: