Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Scooters and Birthday, part 2


Get out there and SCOOT, kiddos!


You two had a discussion about the tassels on Zoe's scooter. I don't recall what you were calling them, except you made note that Zoe had them and you didn't. Huh. Anyway...

The birthday was a success, even while we kept it small and simple.

Daddy recording as much as possible and rolling his eyes at me when I position you poorly for his video journaling. Hey - I can't help it if you turn your back! For ever one looking at the camera I go 9 looking away! Welcome to the club ;)

We had the MN grandparents...

Uncle Dave and Uncle Andy and Aunt Laura who showed up later.  
See the Buzz Lightyear wings? They go up and down (unfortunately with very loud sound affects). And Zoe got a Tiana doll AND a princess doll with multiple princess dresses.



No comments: