Monday, July 20, 2009

Pacify me!

So Saturday I was watching Roman in his highchair after lunch. I usually like to clean up before spring the kids loose, so I leave them in the chair. Usually Roman gets a pacifier because it keeps him settled down.

I got to thinking- what is it with this pacifier? Why do you like it so much?
Maybe I'll see what the fuss is about.



Both he and Zoe thought it was pretty funny.



Eventually he thought it was pretty funny to take it away from me and see what I'd do. I cry. He gives it back.

Zoe likes to play the same game with Roman. Apparently he wanted to see what it was like to be on the other side. Glad I could be of service.

1 comment:

Jane said...

This might be the answer to Monday morning blues. Don't worry about what waits for you at work. Don't even spend $$ at Starbucks. Reach for the pacifier.
I don't think there is a law against adults doing that in Minnesota---yet.