Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


On Friday my mom gave me the above set of mittens and hats for the little ones.They came from her sister (my aunt Carolyn - thank you!) who had them from their aunt Elaine. Follow that? My grandma's sister. Zoe and Roman's great grandmother's sister Elaine made these.


So I thought I'd see how they fit...
Now I know they were preemies, but...




Zoe could only get two fingers in the mitten! And the hat...





Well let's not go there.




Kidding! Mom's not _that_ clueless.
It's unlikely we'll get a tree up this year to put these ornaments on. Too much work.
We do, however have a couple of different "first Christmas" type of ornaments. Below is one given to us by my boss and her boss at the baby shower at work.







Funny enough we have pink and blue Santa hats to match the ornament. Here are some "outtakes" from our Christmas card photo shoot. The real thing goes out in the mail on Monday.



No comments: