Friday, December 5, 2008



This is more for Mom & Dad then anything...I know we'll smile when we watch this sometime down the road, remembering all the sounds you made. Roman is a little more noisy than Zoe (the quiet, calm one...at least so far). He's got his little grunts and his little "I'm practicing my evil villain" laugh. Always reminds me of the bad guy in a batman type movie. Not that he is or will be the villain, he just likes to laugh that way. How's that for digging myself out of a hole? We're really going down the comic book line in the last few days, aren't we?



I recorded this in the morning after the bottle and before daycare. I was working from home before a dentist appointment. It was nice to be home to get them started on their day and give them a kiss goodbye. Normally I'm out the door at 6 and miss the hub-bub.

No comments: